Full text facility is provided for all nineteen research journals viz. Show full item record.
Prasanna, B M Hoisington, D. Zea mays ;Markers;Fingerprinting;Genome mapping;Marker-assisted selection.
The maize genome is one of the most extensively analyzed among the plant genomes. Consequently, maize has been at the forefront in development and evaluation of an array of molecular markers for varied purposes in genetics and breeding.
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- SGH-P730 PCB?
- Spend-A-Little Save-A-Lot Home Improvements Money-Saving Projects Anyone Can Do.
- The Development of Affect;
- 1. Introduction.
- Critical Politics of Teachers’ Work: An Australian Perspective?
Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.senrarahua.gq
A dying breed | Nature
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article.
- The Development of Quality Control Genotyping Approaches: A Case Study Using Elite Maize Lines!
- Biological Invasions Belowground: Earthworms as Invasive Species?
- Molecular Genetic Approaches to Maize Improvement?
- Recommended for you!
- Molecular strategies for crop improvement.
- [Article] Karate injuries in children and adolescents.
View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login.
Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access. View Preview. Learn more Check out. Related Information.
Molecular Genetic Approaches to Maize Improvement
Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password?